Participation with the Australian Energy Storage Alliance is available at subscriber and contributor levels at no charge, subject to our terms and conditions. Supporter level is available on request and provides promotional benefits for an annual fee.
To become a subscriber or a contributor, please complete the form below and choose the subscription level most suitable to you.
Criteria: any individual, group or organisation interested in energy storage. Subscribers will receive our monthly newsletter jam-packed with:
- Energy Storage News (Australia and Global);
- Industry events and training workshops;
- The latest projects and developments on energy storage in Australia.
Criteria: Companies or organisations active in energy storage at the commercial, research or advocacy level. Contributors receive all Subscribers benefits as well as:
- Discounts on associated conferences;
- Invitations to AESA networking events;
- Invitations to contribute in select panel groups;
- Monthly requests to provide news feeds, press releases, case studies and other relevant content that may be shared in our monthly newsletter and website.
The supporter level is by invitation only. To become a supporter, you will need to register as a contributor first. For more details please contact Sam Staples,+61 2 9556 7983.