While Australia is a global leader in the big battery space and many projects underway, there’s still regulatory, funding and business models questions that need to be answered.
Hear from global experts on where the technology is heading and what markets are developing at Charge Conference, taking place on 29-30 June in Sydney and online.
Dr. Imre Gyuk, Director, Energy Storage Research, Office of Electricity, U.S. Dept. of Energy will share the latest insights on his energy storage research projects.
Marcus Brokhoff, COO, AGL will be presenting an hour long case study Torrens Island and Loy Yang grid-scale battery projects.
Matthew McDonnell, Managing Director, US Consulting, Stratagen has global experience in the emrging big battery market and will be presenting a 45 min overview of how international markets are developing the big battery business model.
The Charge conference has carefully curated a line-up of 13 industry subject matter experts who’ll share their knowledge and insights on a range of key topics and answer the key questions with sessions such as:
- What’s the future of long duration storage
- A birds eye view of the global battery market
- Understanding the domestic battery market
- Accessing funding for energy storage projects
- Increasing transparency in the NEM and what does this mean for project developers and owners
- Strategies to protect investments and maximise revenue
- Community batteries
- Grid scale virtual power plants
- Marcus Brockhoff, COO, AGL
- Dr. Imre Gyuk, Director, Energy Storage Research, Office of Electricity, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Matthew McDonnell, Managing Director, US Consulting, Stratagen
- Sieuwert de Zwaan, Director, Head of Energy, ING Australia
- Felicity Stening, CEO, Enova Energy
- Cathryn McDonald, Network Optimisation Engineer, SA Power Networks Lunch & Networking
- Chris Halliwell, Co-Founder, Renewable Energy Hub
- Prajit Parameswar, Commercial Lead for Battery of the Nation, Hydro Tasmania
Join more than 150 of your peers at Charge 2021. Attend your way, on-line or in person.
Learn from the experts
Explore the entire battery sector in two days. Hear from subject matter experts who’ll share their deep knowledge with you in 45 minute presentations and hour long panel discussions.
Come to Charge to
- De-risk your strategy
- Understand the financial models, where to attract investment and learn how to avoid the pitfalls.
- Gain key tech insights
- Discover how competing storage technologies stack up against each other for both long and short duration storage.
- Meet your peers at Charge
- Network and share insights with your peers from across the sector. Let’s solve problems together and learn from each other!
Sponsorship opportunities and registration are now open. To secure your spot, or for more information visit: www.chargeconference.com.au
For further information or for media partnership opportunities contact: