The vision of the Australian Energy Storage Alliance (AESA) is for a clean energy future where low cost power is delivered where and when it is needed for consumers and business, and for Australian industries to be competitive in the global marketplace.
The Australian Energy Storage Alliance is an independent and unbiased advocate and information hub, whose mission is to advance the role of safe, clean and cost-effective energy storage in Australia and New Zealand.
The goal of the Australian Energy Storage Alliance is to be an effective vehicle for our members active or interested in the energy storage sector, through enabling:
- networking and information sharing;
- promotion of member activities, successes and events;
- sharing innovative ideas and case studies;
- showcasing of new economic models incorporating energy storage;
- collecting relevant feedback from members to pass onto government and relevant organisations.