Australian Energy Storage Alliance vision is for a clean energy future where low cost power is delivered where and when it is needed for consumers and business, and for Australian industries to be competitive in the global marketplace.
Australian Energy Storage Alliance is an independent and unbiased advocate and information hub, whose mission is to advance the role of safe, clean and cost-effective energy storage in Australia and New Zealand.
Australian Energy Storage Alliance goal is to be an effective vehicle for our members interested or active in the energy storage sector, by enabling:
- networking and information sharing;
- promotion of member activities, successes and events;
- sharing innovative ideas and case studies;
- showcasing of new economic models incorporating energy storage;
- collecting relevant feedback from members to pass onto government and relevant organisations.
Participation with the Australian Energy Storage Alliance is available at subscriber and contributor levels at no charge, subject to our terms and conditions. Supporter level is available on request and provides promotional benefits for an annual fee.
AESA subscribers come from a broad range of industries such as:
- Government policy representatives
- Suppliers and services providers
- Finance and investment.